- Start going to the antenatal Clinic soon as you find out.
- Findout your HIV status.
- Eat healthy. Have a balanced meal.
- Take your antenatal supplements.
- Take only medication given by your healthcare worker
- Avoid smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, using recreational drugs and taking snuff its harmful to your pregnancy.
Tips on how to avoid morning sicknesses
1.Eat a dry biscuit When you wake up in the morning 2.Take liquids between meals.
3.Some Smell of cooking foods can cause problems with other women try and stay away from such smell